Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Creation of Smarter Minds

I believe that once we do hit a certain point in technology are minds will be able to become smarter and hold more information. I do not think that once we have the technology, to assist our brains with technology that it will create more intelligence for humans. I think computers could only do so much as far as giving us information, I do not think that computers will ever be able to think like humans do using the right side of the brain which contains creativity and things of that sort. When computers will be assisting us in our thinking they will be able to do things such as; help us know about any historical event, know about any book and compute any math problem. But I cannot see a computer being able to process something and be able to interact.

No comments: